Welcome

Welcome to my official blog! I'm the author of Winterborn, a middle grade fairy tale. Click on the Winterborn tab to read a description and the first chapter of the book.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my official blog. I'm a writer of children's books. My book Winterborn, recently released on Amazon, is an enchanting middle grade fairy tale about a young girl who is trapped in a mansion and forced to work for the village witch. Inspired by Cinderella, The Velveteen Rabbit, and The Snow Queen, the book is set in the days leading up to Christmas. It includes ghosts, witches, wizards, fairies, grimalkins, and more!

I'm also an artist.  Although I did not paint the picture on the cover of Winterborn, I did draw the pictures inside the book.

On this blog, I'll keep you up to date on Winterborn and all of my current projects. I'll also talk about books by other authors, the writing craft, and art. Stick around for a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the life of a writer and artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment